John Knox is a JK-8 school. At John Knox we are blessed with a diverse student body. Our families come from a variety of ethnic backgrounds, socio-economic positions, and denominations. We value this diversity and believe that it deepens each child’s education as they learn from and alongside each other.
While the school was originally founded by families of Dutch, Christian Reformed (CRC) backgrounds, these families now comprise only 45% of our school population. The remaining 55% of families come from other denominations such as Baptist, Anglican, United, Evangelical, Roman Catholic, Marthoma, Pentecostal, Presbyterian, and more. In the past three years, only 20% of our new families have come from the CRC and almost 80% from other church backgrounds.